Date:      Wed, 16 Jul 2003 12:10:31 -0500
From:      "Alvaro Rosales R." <aran80@wintersperu.com.pe>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Serial Multipot PCI card

Hy guys I=B4ve been using hylafax for a while now , and I=B4d like to inst=
all it in a
FreeBSD box (its running in an old linux box now), but as you may know the=
 new
mainboards come with one serial port and with none isa slots(i could conne=
ct old
Super I/o cards that had 2 serial ports each), so I want to use a PCI card=
 with four
serial ports , so that I could manage my four  faxmodems  to get and send =
faxes
through my freebsd system running hylafax. Do any of you have experience r=
unning
a FBSD server with this hw?, which brand of multiport serial cards do you
recommend?.
Thanks for your answers.