Date:      Thu, 30 Jul 1998 22:42:38 +0300
From:      Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@turkey.ispro.net.tr>
To:        Christian Andreassen <Brick_37@mindless.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: T-Shirt

hello,
there are special papers for putting pictures on t-shirt and they are so
cheap...
like 1 dollar each or something (I am not sure about the price)
you just print the reverse images to the paper from a printer (any kind
of printer!)
then you iron the t-shirt when the paper is on the t-shirt...
and the best part is you may design your own t-shirts =)