Date:      Thu, 04 Jun 1998 23:46:21 +0200
From:      "Christoph Prevezanos" <Christoph.Prevezanos@post.uni-bielefeld.de>
To:        THIERRY.HERBELOT@telspace.alcatel.fr
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sendmail Problem??

My Sendmail is now working fine on localhost and with mail from/to outside...
So "ripley" is the first FreeBSD-box in our server-farm.

Some configuration is REALLY tricky in FreeBSD, even if you worked with other unix-systems before.
They seem unusual to me and because they are so very basic, there is no documentation anywhere.

Thanks again....

Christoph Prevezanos, Germany
.....Proud to have set up his first Freebsd-box and connected to the net....  ;-)