Date:      Thu, 10 May 2012 16:25:53 +0200
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Sz=E1ra_Gy=F6rgy_Antal?= <gyurkasz@mail.datanet.hu>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Install on 64 bit assembly

Give me some hint please,
so as to may install either a 8.2 or 9.0 release of t=EDpe 64 bit.
To my sarrow I have got a new (Intel) EM64T CPU PC. My=20
desktop includes a G41- VGS3 R 2.0 ASRock motherboard. The=20
PC case is sealed to prevent unauthorized intruders but after=20
throrough study on the enclosed guide I could conclude that its=20
VGA may be on board integrated with Intel chipset. Allthogh I=20
have yet several of release 32 bit release installed I failed with=20
64 bit system so far.Trying to install either 8.2 or 9.0 release=20
=46reeBSD I  proceed through the whole Sysinstall or BSDinstall=20
program. After the reboot however altogether once  I have=20
reached in text mode operation only. Remarkably the open=20
referred motherboard assembly resist all my attempts to=20
accomodate even the X11 directories. I read in the hardware=20
requirements of the new handbook notice that certain 64 bit=20
assembly with nVida VGA must be disabled the IO APIC in=20
BIOS.As I get know after my study my case is quite different=20
from the case with nVida VGA mantioned in the introductory=20
advice in handbook.
I would be grateful to you