Date:      Wed, 28 Nov 2001 18:12:13 +1100
From:      Kal Torak <kaltorak@quake.com.au>
To:        Rob Secombe <robseco@teksupport.net.au>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Whats with this -> sendto: No buffer space available

Rob Secombe wrote:

> The link led on the modem goes out and the media status on the
> NIC was inactive in the failed state. The problem was resolved thus:
>
> ifconfig_rl1="media 10baseT/UTP -mediaopt full-duplex up"

Hmm I have never noticed the link light go out... And I actualy do
force the config in my rc.conf, I have "media 10baseT/UTP up" as
the strings for mine...

I am convinced now that this is caused by telstra dropping out and
the send que filling up... But why does it not empty? Is there some
way to fix this??? Would upping the mbufs work? Because the way I
see it if I increase them it will just fill them all anyway if the
link is down long enough??