Date:      Thu, 15 Aug 2002 15:00:25 +0700
From:      budsz <budsz@kumprang.or.id>
To:        Oscar Ricardo Silva <oscars@mail.utexas.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: About Openssh

On Wed, Aug 14, 2002 at 02:27:38PM -0500, Oscar Ricardo Silva wrote:
> Can you try:
> ssh -v host-1.domain.com
> so we can see a verbose output of what is happening?

OK, thx for clue

I thing this mistake in sshd_config file, after I rebuild it's OK.
anyway why if I use options "Compression yes" I got some message, it's
doesn't supported by FreeBSD..?, after I create sshd's user and then I
reconfigure I got some message again "\sshd\ - user sshd doesn't exist "
how come..?

TIA

--
budsz