Date:      Fri, 26 Nov 1999 13:40:04 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Richard J. Kuhns" <rjk@grauel.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   iomega parallel zip drive under 3.3

Having just received a free 100MB zip drive (check out adds for Staples --
buy a 20GB IDE drive for $200, and get a zip drive FREE), I decided to try
it out with my laptop (running 3.3 PAO).

I've searched the FAQ, Handbook, and mailing list archives, and I think
I've got everything set up right (ie, a new kernel with scbus0, ppbus, da0,
and vpo0).  When booting, I get the following:

imm0: <Iomega Matchmaker Parallel to SCSI interface> on ppbus 0
imm0: EPP 1.9 mode
vpo0: VPO error/timeout (5)
vpo0: VPO error/timeout (2)
vpo0: VPO error/timeout (2)