Date:      Thu, 16 Jan 2020 13:03:28 +1100
From:      Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Domagoj Smol??i?? <rank1seeker@gmail.com>
Cc:        jrm@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, FreeBSD Core Team Secretary <core-secretary@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Bruce D Evans

--LTeJQqWS0MN7I/qa

On Thursday, 16 January 2020 at  2:48:10 +0100, Domagoj Smol??i?? wrote:
> On Sat, 04 Jan 2020 13:24:05 -0400, FreeBSD Core Team Secretary <core-secretary@FreeBSD.org> wrote:
>
> [irrelevant text removed]
>
> Regarding "... mess of books and computers which may contain items of interest."
> You've already did all what it takes to get into posessions of those by now?
> Computers and storage devices are of the utmost priority!
> It MUST fall in hands of FreeBSD Core ...

As a private person, Bruce had no obligation to Core nor to the
FreeBSD project.  But we (some FreeBSD people in Australia) have been
in contact with Julie, and one of us will probably be visiting her at
the end of next month (February) to see what they can find.  You'll
appreciate that this is a delicate balance of the interests of the
project and the interests of the family.

Greg
--
Sent from my desktop computer.
Finger grog@FreeBSD.org for PGP public key.