Date:      Fri, 25 Jun 1999 10:31:42 -0400
From:      "Lanny Baron" <lnb@cybertouch.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   trying to figure out what to delete in /usr

Hi,
Would someone please tell me what I can delete in /usr. I realize
that is a strange question because you don't what I am running.
However I don't think I need all that is there. Here is my /usr dir:

freedom# ls
X11R6   compat  include libdata local   ports   share   sup     var
bin     games   lib     libexec mdec    sbin    src     tmp

More importantly, how does one know or decide what he/she
needs in /usr?

Thanks for your help,

Lanny