Date:      Tue, 29 Nov 2016 05:47:53 -0500
From:      Aryeh Friedman <aryeh.friedman@gmail.com>
To:        Stephen Hocking <stephen.hocking@gmail.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bhyve backend for OpenStack

Z series machines run in x86 mode and then use QEMU on top of Linux so
there is almost no porting needed.   OS is very very closely tied to Linux
(and all the advantages and drawbacks of doing stuff that way)... See web
site in my signature for more... currently there is no directly
downloadable copy but if you want to try it out just ask me and I will tell
you where to get it... by the time the mentioned issue of BSD mag is out
though the site will be fully up