Date:      Tue, 22 Aug 95 10:24:04 METDST
From:      stein@ife.no (Stein Morten Sandbech)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        stein@ife.no
Subject:   Talisman drivers and CD-ROM's

Hi...

I have some questions regarding the Talisman cards and drivers in a FreeBSD
context.

Can you give me an indication on which CD-ROM's you plan to support (for
VideoCD, CDI) next, and if possible an indication of when, as this will
influence my choice of CD-ROM drive(s) the next 6 months. I currently use a
Toshiba 3401, but I understand this drive is not CDI capable.

By the way, will the v 1.03 of the talisman software run on FreeBSD 2.0.5R
without problems?

On beforehand, thank you

/*  Stein M Sandbech                             Email: stein@ife.no          **
**  Software Engineer, SOK dept                  Email: steinms@oslonett.no   **
**  Institute for Energy Technology              Phone: +47 63 80 62 19       **
**  Box 40, N-2007 Kjeller, NORWAY               Fax: +47 63 81 11 68         */

Running FreeBSD both at home and at work (5 machines)! :) :) :) :) No problems
at all!!!