Date:      Thu, 24 Oct 2002 17:48:17 -0400
From:      "Maxime Romano" <verbophobe@hotmail.com>
To:        webmaster@illuminatiorder.org
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The Illuminati Order

Someone should ban this e-mail, because, if I'm not mistaken, it's the
second message we've gotten from them.

We don't want innocent/naive FreeBSD GNOME users indoctrinated, now do we?

-Maxime Romano
"Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not
put."
	-- Sir Winston Churchill
http://www.jewcrew.org/~verbophobe/