Date:      Thu, 19 Nov 1998 23:38:43 +1100 (EST)
From:      Jim Mock <jim@phrantic.phear.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Your email was blocked !! (fwd)

Can someone please do something about this?  I'd like to know what in
my response was unsuitable :-)  These MIMESweeper things are starting
to get annoying.  It's pasted below since it doesn't appear to have
made it the first time..

On Thu, 19 Nov 1998, Chuck wrote:

> HELP...
>
> I've just installed FREEBSD off of the CDROM... At the time of the
> intall I didn't have the IP address of the name server... Now I
> can't figure out where the heck to put it... The server is set up as
> a web server but is not the name server itself... I need to know
> where to put the IP of the name server.... Thank you for your
> time...

/etc/resolv.conf

domain          yourdomain.com
nameserver      xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx