Date:      Sun, 16 Nov 1997 13:23:00 +0530
From:      Jose Thomas <jose@blrp24.verifone.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        jose@blrp24.verifone.com
Subject:   Installation woes

Hello FreeBSD geeks,

I am trying to Install FreeBSD on my Pentium PC.  I partioned the hard
disk to have a FreeBSD swap and filesystem partition.  I have Linux
already installed on another partition.  But when I try to make my only
filesystem partition as root, I get a message saying something like the
partition is too big or there is something wrong with the location.
Well I tried sizes varying from 20M to 300M for the root partition and
still no luck.  What am I doing wrong?

Peace
Jose