Date:      Thu, 24 Jul 1997 14:27:23 +0200
From:      "DI. Christian Gusenbauer" <Christian.Gusenbauer@utimaco.co.at>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   NATD and skip packets

Hi!

We've the following problem: we want to send SKIP packets to our
partners somewhere in the world. We are using private internet
addresses in our LAN and would let our FreeBSD firewall translate
those addresses to public ones. Unfortunately, natd supports only
TCP, UDP and ICMP packets but we need SKIP.

My question is: is anyone working on this (supporting SKIP) or do
you know any (other) solution for this problem?

Many thanks,
Christian.
--
Christian Gusenbauer                              UTIMACO Safe Concept
Christian.Gusenbauer@utimaco.co.at                A-4020 Linz, AUSTRIA