Date:      Wed, 18 Oct 1995 09:50:36 -0400
From:      "Garrett A. Wollman" <wollman@lcs.mit.edu>
To:        "Serge A. Babkin" <babkin@hq.icb.chel.su>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 3c509 in -current needs patching

<<On Wed, 18 Oct 1995 15:12:12 +0500 (GMT+0500), "Serge A. Babkin" <babkin@hq.icb.chel.su> said:

> This patch is combined from the previos one (that contained a bug, the word
> SIOCGIFADDR was written as SIOCSGIFADDR) and the IPX support. The $Id$
> string says that the last patch applied was made by Garrett Wollman, so
> may be he can review and commit this patch, huh ? Thank you!

I have not done so, and will continue to not do so, because I don't
have one of these adapters to test it with.  If three people send me
/private/ E-mail indicating that they have tested the patched driver
and it works to their satisfaction, then I will commit it, assuming
nobody who has one to test does so and disposes of it sooner.

-GAWollman

--
Garrett A. Wollman   | Shashish is simple, it's discreet, it's brief. ...
wollman@lcs.mit.edu  | Shashish is the bonding of hearts in spite of distance.