Date:      Tue, 04 Feb 2003 21:18:19 -0600
From:      sweetleaf <sweetleaf@myrealbox.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   where can i find the security errata and patch section?

I coming from openbsd, and have security question about patching.

On openbsd we can review the up2date errata and if there is a security
issue for which a patch exists, we can download the individual patch and
use the.....   patch -p0 command to patch the src. and then just rebuild
the binary / install binary.

The actual page is http://www.openbsd.org/errata.html

I cant find this on the freebsd page and was wondering if such a errata
w/patch exists for this project as i don't have time to cvs and make
world often  and would just rather patch things myself.

Thanks in advance.