Date:      Wed, 25 Apr 2012 14:12:41 +0000
From:      "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bz@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Moderation dropped

Hi,

given all spam has lately been properly detected and some non-member posts
had been held I asked postmaster to drop the moderation I had done the
last years.

Also the "VIMAGE special intro" to the list when subscribing is gone as
not only VIMAGE but also bhyve or even vbox, etc. are discussed here
these days.

In that regard things will stay as are.  Continue to discuss your various
issues etc., send patches, help each other, be happy:))

In case we'll start to see too much spam we'll revert this and turn
moderation back on.  Crossing fingers that we'll not need to do that.

Cheers,
Bjoern

   It does not matter how good you are. It matters what good you do!