Date:      Mon, 11 Feb 2019 19:17:09 +0900 (JST)
From:      Yasuhiro KIMURA <yasu@utahime.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bug report commit request

From: Kurt Jaeger <pi@freebsd.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 10:44:49 +0100

>> > What about the LICENSE=NONE setting ? It stops the port from being build in poudriere ?
>> > Can the LICENSE line be just removed ?
>> You can build this port with poudriere by adding
>> 'LICENSES_ACCEPTED=NONE' in /usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/make.conf.
> So, does it sound sensible to define a LICENSE that one has to special-case
> immediatly just to do a test-build ? I mean, don't we all have better things
> to do than shooting ourselves in the feet ?

There is really no license information about this software. So
according to license framework of FreeBSD ports there isn't anything
wrong about adding 'LICENSE=NONE' in Makefile of this port.  And if it
is really problematic then what should be fixed is license framework
itself or behavior of poudriere about it rather than license
information of this port. Ad-hocism doesn't pay in the long run.

---
Yasuhiro KIMURA