Date:      Thu, 9 May 2002 08:50:17 +0400
From:      "AMI" <ami@lycos.ru>
To:        "FreeBSD-questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: coments in freebsd

Hello Jason and shubha!

Excuse me for the fact that I sleeping your message yesterday.

IMHO, it's resonable if you nay use a CSH script for it:

# c_convert.csh file for // to regular /* */ comments
set total = 'ls'
foreach file ($total)
  if -d $file then continue
  cat $file | sed "s/\(.*\)\/\/\(.*\)/\1 \/*\2 \*\//" > does.c # Jason's
source!
  mv does.c $file
  echo "$file is converted"
end

Set execute filemask to this script, break you to your C-files directory and
print c_convert for convert any C files and enjoy!

NB. the work directory MUST haven't contained other files! And backup please
your sources before it.

WBR,
Andrew