Date:      Tue, 11 Mar 1997 15:35:58 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Brian N. Handy" <handy@sag.space.lockheed.com>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@vader.cs.berkeley.edu>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports freeze in 9 1/2 hours

>This is your last chance!

QUESTION!  QUESTION!

On my machine, CVSupped (2.2-GAMMA) as of oh 5 or so days ago, I can't get
'expect' or 'teTeX' to compile.  I went so far as to submit a PR on
expect, it was partially fixed (checksum error and fix the patches to
reflect the version upgrade), but these things just don't work at all on
my machine.

Is this a real problem, or is it just that my machine is fubar'ed?  Lots
of other things seem to work just fine, but I haven't been able to compile
teTeX since the 0.4 upgrade and I've *never* gotten expect to go...and
I'd like to be able to use both o' these...

I fear I'm going to find out my machine is fubared, but gotta check...

Brian