Date:      Mon, 11 Dec 1995 02:33:42 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.tfs.com>
Cc:        dennis@etinc.com (dennis), julian@freefall.freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FBSD support inc.

> I think Cygnus is an interesting parallel here.
>
> I think that if Julian wants to do it, he should be most welcome indeed.

You miss my entire point.  The question is not so much whether or not
it should be done, the question is whether it will be done in such a
way so as to actually succeed.  If you think it's an easy problem then
I urge you think about it another 10 or 20 times.

An organization that collapses, leaving its customers stranded, would
be far worse than no organization at all.

					Jordan