Date:      Thu, 26 Sep 2002 11:51:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Mark J. Miller" <markm@cal.berkeley.edu>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD User Questions List <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: error building mozilla-- cannot find -lglib

Found it-- /usr/ports/www/mozilla/work/mozilla/config/autoconf.mk.  There
are several macro definitions for -lglib12, but LIBIDL_LIBS is defined to
include -lglib.

I haven't investigated this further to figure out where this should have
been set (ie, if it's a patch problem or a configure problem), but the
build just progressed past the xpidl stage where it was failing before.  I
will let you know if it builds successfully, and if you want me to do any
more tests I'd be glad to do so if it would help the porting process.

Thanks for all your help,
Mark