Date:      Mon, 8 Sep 2008 07:14:00 -0700
From:      Doug Hardie <bc979@lafn.org>
To:        David Southwell <david@vizion2000.net>, FreeBSD-PORTS <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Mail services checking - URGENT

On Sep 8, 2008, at 06:04, Jeremy Chadwick wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 08, 2008 at 05:59:54AM -0700, David Southwell wrote:

You might want to look at the clamav port.  If there are examples of
the things you would be checking for, you can create your own
signatures for those and clamav will do the monitoring for you.  You
can configure it to quarantine messages which have the signature for
manual review.  It won't find anything new, it just does a better job
of finding things you have seen before.