Date:      Sat, 30 Sep 2006 10:14:43 +0200
From:      Divacky Roman <xdivac02@stud.fit.vutbr.cz>
To:        Boris Samorodov <bsam@ipt.ru>
Cc:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: amd64 TLS implementation

> > pls report me what happened (desired behaviour is to get bash prompt)
>
> Well, but your patches may be good but it's another bug (well known,
> which always lead to bash core dumps).

I uploaded new patch.. the previous one contained obvious bug ;(
now I hope it might work... pls test again (the patch is exactly
the same just in one place I put td2 instead of td)

www.stud.fit.vutbr.cz/~xdivac02/amd64-tls.patch

the patch might contain some other changes because I genereate that
via p4 diff2 and then edit by hand. But I am sure you will cope with
that :)

thnx for the testing!

roman