Date:      Thu, 25 Feb 1999 18:00:16 +0100
From:      Thomas Clouet <thomas.clouet@wanadoo.fr>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Linux Expo Paris 1999

Our company will organize the 17 and 18th of june 1999, at the Palais des
Congrès de Paris, Linux Expo the premier french OSS exhibition and conference.
Now you have a perfect forum to reach this new market with yours solutions
(meet with resellers, open a french subsidiary and meet volume buyers in
France).
I will be next week at San Jose for the Linux World Expo and will be pleased to
meet you there to present you this new event.
Do not hesitate to send me an E-mail to give me an hour and a day for an
appointment.
Sincerely yours.
Thomas CLOUET
Chef de Projet