Date:      Wed, 13 Jun 2001 09:20:14 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "K. Greenwood" <k_greenwood1@yahoo.com>
To:        Ryan Masse <mail@max-info.net>, shailesh sheoran <shailesh@ece.ubc.ca>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: How to make a d-link 530TX card work

Sorry to barge in and nit-pick, but I just thought I
would point out that he specified a d-link 530 tx +,
which actually uses the rl (realtek) driver (about
which many previous posts have described in a less
than pleasant manner).

I have a couple of these and wish I could still find a
place that sells the vr version!

K. Greenwood