Date:      Wed, 18 Sep 2002 21:28:33 -0700
From:      Adam Weinberger <adam@vectors.cx>
To:        Chris Strzelczyk <stenchmaster@blackhelicopters.org>
Cc:        Richard Tobin <richard@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Making Mozilla like java????

it doesn't work at ALL for me. a small minority of the animations ever
play, and those that do either come out with no sound, or this distorted
blip-blip-blip nonsense.

i compiled /usr/ports/www/linux-flashplugin and www/opera, and then
added /usr/local/lib/netscape-linux/plugins/ to opera's plugin search
path. now, all animations play perfectly within opera.

-Adam

--
"Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw."
        -Lilo, "Lilo & Stitch"