Date:      Thu, 22 Jul 2004 09:51:18 -0400
From:      Paul Hillen <PHILLEN@NFM.NET>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Firewall, OpenVPN and Squid question

Want to thank you guys for your help; I setup my first firewall last night.
Granted it is basic, and have a lot of work to do yet, but it's a start. It
is routing and letting my test machines access the web.

Hopefully the last question (yeah right)

I decided to use IPFILTER and appears to be easy enough - just have to get
use to the syntax. Does anyone know if IPFILTER can pass/block based on MAC
ADDRESS instead of just IP address. I can not find anything on Goggle unless
I am simply doing an incorrect query.

Thanks again
Paul