Date:      Wed, 10 Sep 1997 11:37:16 -0700
From:      Bob Melson <bob_melson@phx.mcd.mot.com>
To:        andreas@klemm.gtn.com
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: lyx-0.10.7

Been having problems compiling the 0.10.7 version of lyx.  I don't have
the error in front of me just now, but it gets to a point in the
compilation of lyx.C and begins complaining of lacking casts on
variables passed into a function, then after about 4-5 of these, make
will exit with a strong error return.  I could attempt to fix this, but
I figure that I'm not the only one confronted with the problem and that
it's something the maintainer should be aware of.

In addition, the configure routine is still set to look for xforms 0.81
and refuses to recognize later versions (like 0.86 that's now
available).  This doesn't appear to be a show-stopper just now, but
could cause some heavy breathing down line.

Bob Melson                        The right to be heard does not include
Motorola Computer Group             the right to be taken seriously
2900 S. Diablo Way, Tempe, AZ     Hubert Humphrey