Date:      Sat, 12 Feb 2000 01:50:06 -0800 (PST)
From:      Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
To:        Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG, shige@FreeBSD.ORG, torstenb@FreeBSD.ORG, asami@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: zsh re-org.

I'd like to see 3.0.7 (actually I use 3.0.5) stick around, as it
does one thing for me that I care about that I can't figure out how
to do with 3.1.x; it makes it possible for me to keep the user's
history when I switch to root.  It might take me quite a while to
figure out how to do this in later versions if it's possible at
all.  So, a vote for 3.0.x, and for stability (I depend on this
shell) if it's in question.

	Annelise