Date:      Sat, 06 Feb 2021 21:58:23 -0500
From:      Adam Jimerson <vendion@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Question on figuring out category for new port

--nextPart3056151.bT80LyP3VS
From: Adam Jimerson <vendion@gmail.com>
To: freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2021 21:58:04 -0500

Hello so I was wanting to make a new port for python-adblock
(https://github.com/ArniDagur/python-adblock) so it can be added as a
dependency of www/qutebrowser but I'm not quite sure what is the correct
category for such a port. I can easily see it falling under net, net-mgmt, or
www although I'm thinking since it is browser related it would fall under www.

I wanted to run this by the list to see which would be the better option.
Would www be the best option here?