Date:      Thu, 8 Apr 1999 17:58:59 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Peter Jeremy <peter.jeremy@auss2.alcatel.com.au>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   emacs* broken in -current (was Re: Vtable thunks with egcs)

You are absolutely right.  I just tried the new version of emacs
that I built on my pre-egcs box and it doesn't work on that box
either.  This definitely doesn't appear to be anything caused by
changing to egcs.  Not that it matters much but for grins I just
built/installed the xemacs port and it _does_ appear to work.

-steve