Date:      Thu, 25 Feb 1999 18:21:36 +0100
From:      Gunnar Flygt <gunnar@pluto.sr.se>
To:        Hasan <hghodrati@tor.microage.ca>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Installation!

On Thu, Feb 25, 1999 at 10:11:43AM -0500, Hasan wrote:
> I checked the instructions and followes them as described below!  The
> problem is that I can not find the "install.bat "!!  Can you please help
> what I am doing wrong?
>
> Warm regards,
> Haasn

NOTE! Since UNIX is by all mean aware of case, the file you looked in
was not Install.txt but INSTALL.TXT it saves time for others if you give
the correct name of a file that you refer to.

As far as I can remember the install.bat file ran the fbsdboot.exe that
is available under tools Try it! Why don't you use the boot floppies?
And a last thing. It's always good to cc yhe mailing list
question@freebsd.org, when you want more suggestions on something. The
person you reply to may be out of solutions, but pthers may have it!

--
                           __o
regards, Gunnar       ---_ \<,_