Date:      Thu, 18 Mar 1999 13:17:38 -0800
From:      Jason Scott <freepix@sirius.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Backup methods

	I would like to know what type of backup system (Jaz, Zip, etc.) FreeBSD
has successfully installed and or endorses, or encourages as a means to do
a backup of a system.  I would only need weekly backups, with the average
size to be at or around 2 gigs.  It would need to be performed remotely, so
I would have to use something with only one tape necessary.  Plus It would
need to be IDE...   I'm not sure if manufactures enclose information on how
to setup their hardware/software with UNIX, but if there is any
documentation you could provide me I would appreciate it...

Thank You,
Jason Scott