Date:      Mon, 27 Feb 2017 19:44:05 +0000
From:      Andrew Hotlab <andrew.hotlab@hotmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-ports@freebsd.org" <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Change system configuration files with port install

Hi to all, I'm working to build a simple port which, after copying a couple=
 of scripts under ${PREFIX}, leaves to the user the task to set a few varia=
bles in /boot/loader.conf and /etc/rc.conf.

I was wondering if there is a method and (first and foremost) if it's a san=
e idea, to make the port apply changes to these system configuration files.

At this time, I output with pkg-message the instructions to change these fi=
les.

Thanks.

Andrew