Date:      Thu, 30 Aug 2001 05:10:04 -0000
From:      "Jason Halbert" <jason@jason-n3xt.org>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: test - please ignore

Maybe your mail server doesn't do real time MX?  Two possibilities...

1) You have either been a member of this list for a while and have
noticed that "test" e-mails need to go to freebsd-test, or
2) You recently joined and saw at the FreeBSD site that "test"
messages need to go to freebsd-test.

Either way I don't see why people send "test" messages to
freebsd-questions.  That just isn't logical.

----
Jason
jason@jason-n3xt.org