Date:      	Mon, 08 Jun 1998 15:45:53 +0300
From:      Andriy I Pilipenko <pai@nbu.zp.ua>
To:        FreeBSD-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SMP problem

Hi,

I'm running 3.0-CURRENT SMP kernel (as of 26 May 1998) on
dual Pentuim II 300 (motherboard Gygabyte with Intel 440DLX).
Everything are fine except that CPU1 appears extremely slow.
Using top(1) I found that the process running on CPU1 is
much more slow, than if it runs on CPU0.

This greatly affects overall performance of the system :(

Is anybody knows is this software or hardware related
problem?

--
                                   Andriy I Pilipenko
                                        pai@nbu.zp.ua