Date:      Thu, 31 Aug 2000 10:52:25 +0200
From:      "locus" <own3d@gmx.net>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   make installworld panics

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C01339.8CA3C2E0

Hi,
i trying to update my system from 4.0R to 4.1S (RELENG_4). Everything works
fine with 'make buildworld', 'make buildkernel', 'make installkernel'. After
that i reboot into single usermode (with boot  -s). But then when i try to
do 'make installworld' i get an error:

mtree -deU -f /usr/src/etc/mtree/BSD.var.dist -p /var
mtree: line 31: unknown group games
*** Error code 1

i had this error before, when i tried to update my system with NOGAMES in my
make.conf. But i deleted this line and rebuild everything, but still the
same...

anyone can help me out with this? (please, im getting desperate :). I
compiled the system 6 times now :))

thanks ahead, Tom

PS: i have attached my make.conf...maybe its something wrong with this

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C01339.8CA3C2E0

CFLAGS=3D		 -O -pipe=0A=
NOPROFILE=3D	true=0A=
PERL_THREADED=3D	true=0A=
PRINTERDEVICE=3D	ascii=0A=
BOOTWAIT=3D	2000=0A=
USA_RESIDENT=3D	YES=0A=
SUP_UPDATE=3D    	YES =0A=
SUP=3D            /usr/local/bin/cvsup=0A=
SUPFLAGS=3D       -g -L 2=0A=
SUPFILE=3D        /root/supfile=0A=
TOP_TABLE_SIZE=3D 61=0A=
PORTSDIR=3D	/usr/ports=0A=