Date:      Wed, 15 Aug 2001 10:29:24 -0400
From:      Jason Andresen <jandrese@mitre.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   linux-gtk and Loki demos

I'm not sure what list this should be on, but I hope the people on here
have tried this before (and succeded).

Has anybody managed to get demos from Loki that require OpenGL support
working in FreeBSD?  Basically this requires the glx extention working
under Linux emulation and with your X server.

I've tried installing the linux_glx port and am running FreeBSD 4.1.0
on a Matrox G200 with the Matrox HAL libraries.  3D acceleration works
on FreeBSD native applications, but any time I try to start a linux
program that uses glx it crashes the X server (with no helpful messages
either!).

Has anybody managed to get those Loki demos working.  If so, how?
Thanks.

--
  \  |_ _|__ __|_ \ __| Jason Andresen        jandrese@mitre.org
 |\/ |  |    |    / _|  Network and Distributed Systems Engineer