Date:      Thu, 21 Jan 1999 00:52:14 -0800
From:      Nathan <nreese@csulb.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Rally For Free OSs

Hello,
	My name is Nathan Reese. Aside from being a FreeBSD users at home and at
work, I also operate the Long Beach Linux Users Group.
	On January 30th our group is going to be staging a demonstration of Free
Operating systems outside of Fry's Electronics in Fountain Valley CA. We
are doing this in response to the EULA loophole in Microsofts products, in
order to encourage people to try free OSs instead of MS-Windoze.
	We are seeking donations by any group, vendor, or distributor. If you can
donate any products or flyers to us we would appreciate it.

Please send all donations to:
LBLUG
4671 Warner Ave #138
Huntington Beach CA 92649