Date:      Fri, 27 Jul 2012 19:47:58 +0100
From:      "Steven Hartland" <killing@multiplay.co.uk>
To:        "Caza, Aaron" <Aaron.Caza@ca.weatherford.com>, <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: AHCI Timeouts on SATA III with Intel 520 SSDs

That's very useful and could well be what we have here.

I've got two new machines which run the SSD's fine @ SATA
3 on port 1 but an identical disk on port 2 is having issues.

If we switch it down to SATA 2 and all is good. So sounds
like the next move is to switch the disks round and see if
the problem stays with the disk or the port.

Here's hoping its the disk or the cable and not the
controller.

    Regards
    Steve