Date:      Sat, 24 Mar 2001 12:28:47 -0800
From:      Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Addtron PCI<->wireless card bridge support?

--9jxsPFA5p3P2qPhR

On Sat, Mar 24, 2001 at 11:58:39AM -0800, Alfred Perlstein wrote:
> http://www.addtron.com/products/awa100.htm
>=20
> pci0: <unknown card> (vendor=3D0x1638, dev=3D0x1100) at 12.0 irq 10
>=20
> This is under -stable, is this fixed in -current or does anyone
> have a clue about how to get it working?

Hmm, this one is odd.  If you take a look at the yourvote.com pci vendor
list, this card is:

Chip Number: WL11000P
Note: Really a PLX Tech PCI9052 wired to 802.11 PCMCIA car

I suspect this is just a cardbus bridge like the lucent cards except
with a mangled PCI ID to add to the confusion.  Unfortunatly, those
don't work under current or stable for reasion that I think has to do
with resource allocation.  The only PCI option I know of that actually
works is the Cisco Aironet cards.

-- Brooks

--=20

--9jxsPFA5p3P2qPhR