Date:      Wed, 10 Jul 2002 12:14:11 +1000
From:      Igor Kulemzin <ivk@kristal.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   pam_ldap usage

Hi,

  I've installed port pam_ldap-1.4.8, wrote this strings into my
  /etc/pam.conf file:

login    auth    sufficient    /usr/local/lib/pam_ldap.so
sshd    auth    sufficient      /usr/local/lib/pam_ldap.so

But I can't get access via ldap password that I've set via ldappasswd
utility. I also use my LDAP server for Samba authentication and this works
fine.

--
Wednesday, July 10, 2002  11:42:35 AM

Best regards,
Igor Kulemzin
Amursky Crystall, http://www.kristal.ru
E-mail: ivk@kristal.ru

->
  Todays root password is brought to you by /dev/random
->