Date:      Fri, 29 May 1998 09:44:55 EDT
From:      "Justus Calvin" <gandalf79@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   plug and play kernel option

last night i was recompiling my kernel and tried to add the line

options         pnp0

to my kernel config file. when i tried to compile it that line gave me
an error on that line. when i rem'ed the line it compiled just fine and
booted ok too. i searched of any documentation on this option any were.

my question to you is, is pnp0 supported in the 2.2.5 release, is it an
option that will be added in the future, or did i just enter the line
wrong.

sorry if i omited any information needed but i am a new comer to bsd and
unix. please mail a reply at your earliest convenece to
gandalf79@hotmail.com or arcad@mns.com.