Date:      Thu, 16 Oct 1997 16:21:39 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Alex Nash <nash@Mcs.Net>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: fxtv 0.45

Hi Alex,

For now, I recommend that you install XFree86 3.3.1 . I also have
xaccel however I don't use it and one of the reasons is its lack
of the dga extension which is an xfree86 extension however early
on I did request such an extension to xaccel's server and i was
turned down no big deal from my perspective so I just simply
stick to xfree86.

About Fxtv , thats Randall's dept. and he should be able to fix
fxtv so it looks for Fxtv in the right place in the X distribution and
it is pretty obvious what you can do for now to get fxtv to locate Fxtv.

	Regards,
	Amancio