Date:      Thu, 29 Jun 2000 11:42:58 -0400
From:      Nathan Vidican <webmaster@wmptl.com>
To:        Joshua Walton <josh485@yahoo.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Obtaining FreeBSD (was: no subject)

Joshua Walton wrote:

> My email is josh485@yahoo.com
> i would like to download your os but i can't find a
> link. please send me a link to download as soon as possible.

I suggest you try reading up a little on the FreeBSD website, there's a
link right smack on the homepage at the top left-hand side of the page
that says 'Getting FreeBSD', if you click on it, and read a little,
you'll find many mirror sites from which to download FreeBSD.
	In case you'd rather not read (bad reccomendation, pretend I didn't say
it) then goto: http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/mirrors-ftp.html you'll
find a list of mirrors there. Please note also, that you would getter a
MUCH better response from the mailing list if you would include a
Subject for your email; there are sometimes hundreds of messages going
through this list every day, and if it hasn't got a subject a lot of
people just pass it by.

--
Nathan Vidican
webmaster@wmptl.com