Date:      Fri, 18 May 2012 09:34:44 +0800
From:      Marcelo Araujo <araujobsdport@gmail.com>
To:        Adam Nowacki <nowakpl@platinum.linux.pl>
Cc:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mirror of Raidz for data reliability
References:  <CAOfEmZh8v5xbQqkJJ7ZKkan7Ho0FPNrXJ95S1WRpioDXVG6P7w@mail.gmail.com> <20120515102206.GA53750@psconsult.nl> <CAOfEmZiTkr9Xcj6J4FRBd4FzL1ztgEpytSAUc=wZ8DBJtXsH%2Bg@mail.gmail.com> <CA%2BdUSyrG-RFFjchEYfovbvORVBZNHes9r9MhhGG1d568cO-CwA@mail.gmail.com> <CAOfEmZhtxvNM3kiK5mvTZCxzkTiVWKt97yAudfaxFCnjbANQ0g@mail.gmail.com> <CA%2BdUSyppT%2Bngjn9UXBVW1K0eDa93OB00Rd=TX31brwmAaxNy8w@mail.gmail.com> <CA%2BdUSyraV54L_j01gQaWYCsmNJBOt4-j4OayxiiRfMFO4vJLqg@mail.gmail.com> <4FB4E1CC.8030501@platinum.linux.pl>

Dear Adam,

Yes, you are right!