Date:      Sun, 23 Jan 2011 19:27:06 +0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        onyx@z-up.ru
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Request: AR9285 EEPROM dumps (was Re: More if_ath churn coming your way!)

It's not available for -head, sorry. I'm only concentrating on -HEAD right now.

You can just check out HEAD sys/dev/ath, sys/modules/ath and
tools/tools/ath  on a RELENG_8 system (in any directory, it doesn't
have to be /usr/src); then just cd ${DIR}/tools/tools/ath  ; make

Make sure you've compiled the diag API in as I've previously emailed,
or you won't get access to the EEPROM contents.

Thanks,

Adrian