Date:      Sat, 25 Oct 1997 22:40:29 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      Tomi Vainio <tomppa@fidata.fi>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Bt848 has been replaced by bt849

My brother bought today new Hauppauge Win/TV PCI Model 406 card.  I
recommended that because it's same card I have used couple months with
great success.  Bt848 driver couldn't probe card and then I looked bt848
chip.  It was BT849!  Card also has new PCI ID.  I changed this to
brktree_reg.h (#define BROOKTREE_848_ID 0x0351109E).  After this
change card probed ok.  External video mode does now work but tuner
mode doesn't.

  Tomppa
--
Tomi Vainio              Mail: tomppa@iki.fi      Phone: +358 (0)50 1529